Terms and conditions
- Automotive-Acronyms.com is 100% human-edited and is the most qualitative and accurate computing dictionary on the Internet.
- We do not promote the non-existent acronyms or abbreviations.
- We do not promote the funny acronyms or abbreviations.
- No part of the copyrighted database may be extracted for use in other published or unpublished materials.
- All trademarks referenced on this site are properties of their respective owners.
- You may not show the content of our website from within the frame(s) of another site.
- The terms and conditions of use of this website can be changed at any time, without notification. Your use of this website will be subject to the most current version of the terms.
- Using this website indicates your agreement with these terms. You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the website.
- We reserve the right to revoke the authorization to view and use our content available on the website or any portion of it at any time.
- If you have questions or want more information about licensing the Automotive-Acronyms.com, please email us.
Copyright ® 2012 - 2019 MMXIX Automotive-Acronyms.com *** All rights reserved
* No portion of this website may be reproduced without the express written permission of Automotive-Acronyms.com